Microsoft BI Consultant
Would you like to be a part of innovation ?
Do you like to collaborate and build solid solutions?
Join our team and be a part of the next step in this new digital world.
LACO is the specialist in Business Intelligence on the Belgian market, and offers fun & exciting projects to their consultants. LACO is known to provide quality service and performance, this guarantees an added value for its customers. It is clear that our people take care of this good image, our consultants are our most valuable asset.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant to strengthen and expand our Business Intelligence team.
You will assist our clients in the technical architecture, design and the development of Business Intelligence solutions. Depending on your experience you carry end to end responsibility.
You will be a part of our growth plans and collaborate on Business Intelligence solutions. You will coach, guide and motivate your Junior Microsoft BI Colleagues and be a part of their learning and development.
• Implementation and improvement of the ETL process
• Determination of the requirements
• Development and adaptation of OLAP cubes
• Development of reports for management and staff
• Giving trainings to end-users
• Writing documentation
• Coaching and support to junior Microsoft BI Consultants
• You are quick self-starter, with pro-active attitude, entrepreneurial, stress resistant, and fast learner profile.
• Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
• You are customer oriented and service minded
• Fluent in Dutch and French/English
• You have a Bachelor or Masters’ degree
• Experience with dimensional modeling including OLAP tools and techniques
• You have an expertise in using MS BI-tools such as:
• MS SQL Server 2012,
• MS SQL Server Analysis Services; SSAS,
• MS SQL Server Integration Services; SSIS,
• MS SQL Server Reporting Services; SSRS,
✔ You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects various industries.
✔ An attractive salary package including a company car.
✔ Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence.
✔ LACO coaches, guides and motivates in order to grow and to develop a sustainable career.
✔ LACO invests in the FUN-factor and creates the opportunities for you to be involved in Innovation tracks; exploring new trends in BI.
Are you ready to invest in your talent, along with LACO?
Bianca Le Cluyse, Recruitment:
Bianca.email@example.com with reference to this specific position.
+32 470 20 95 69