The primary assignment for the QlikView Consultant will be to design and develop QlikView applications.
• Take architectural decisions
• Develop the QV data layer and the requested dashboards.
• He/she will be in charge of the technical and functional analysis
• Activities to maintain, enhance and improve the Qlikview environment.
• Knowledge of QlikView (designer, architecture and development) is a must.
• At least 5 years of experience with Qlikview
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Good knowledge of data warehouse design and business intelligence concepts
• Willingness to continuously extend knowledge on selected BI technologies
• Team player and can work autonomous.
• Structured and strong analytical skills.
• Problem solver attitude
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written and oral)
• Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Stress resistant and you can adjust easily to fast changing environments.
• Strive continuously for quality and customer’s satisfaction.
How to apply ?
Please, send your CV + motivation for the job to:
email@example.com for employees
firstname.lastname@example.org for freelancers