SAS Data Integration Consultant
As part of our solid growth plans, we are looking for a SAS Data Integration Consultant to strengthen and expand our business intelligence team.
As a new employee, you will use your SAS expertise by customers of LACO.
First, you will work on a challenging project in Solvency II by one of our customers.
Later on, you will assist in the technical architecture, design and/or the development of Business Intelligence solutions. Depending on your experience you carry end to end responsibility.
With more than 1.800 men years of experience, LACO strongly supports your career development.
Working for LACO means choosing for knowledge and more!
You have a proven work experience in using SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Plus you’ll have 2 years’ experience in ETL (Extract – Transform – Load).
- You have knowledge of how business process requirements lead to requirements for data integration and data quality.
- Experience of knowledge of these modules is a plus: SAS V9, BI Studio, Enterprise Guide, Web Report Studio, Information Map and Stored Process.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are customer focused and communicative.
- You have good analytical skills, work accurately and are creative.
- You are a motivated team player.
Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Training
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains from business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration, Visualization and big data to corporate performance management in various industries.
- An attractive salary package including a company car
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of SAS and other BI tools.
Are you ready to invest in your talent, along with LACO, to find a job with exciting evolution perspectives?
Than please apply and contact our recruitment team by email at Bianca.firstname.lastname@example.org