SAS Visual Analytics Consultant
Passionate about Business Intelligence & Visual Analytics? You are at the right place!
As a part of our solid growth plan, we are looking for a SAS VA Consultant to strengthen and expand our Business Intelligence team.
For your first project in SAS Visual Analytics you will integrate a stratification analysis into SAS as below:
- Transfer current SQL code into SAS.
- Read SAS tables (from bpcs, sap, salesforce), and link to stratification calculation module.
- Create SAS table (build link) from salesforce.
- Create dashboard to show the stratification result.
As you evolve in your role, you will work on BI-projects not only as a developer but also as a designer, architect or coach. Depending on your seniority, you may also act as an advisor to optimize new and existing SAS solutions which can be done by leveraging on the experiences of our senior consultants. In return, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and experience to these same colleagues.
Your profile & skills
- You have an expertise in using SAS, and solid knowledge of SAS BASE, SAS MACRO, PROQ/SQL.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2).
- Experience of SAS VA (Data Visualization, Visual Analytics).
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Microsoft BI or Cognos or Business Objects play to your advantage.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- A very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English.
- You have good analytical skills, work accurately and are creative.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains from business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration, Visualization and big data to corporate performance management in various industries.
- An attractive salary package including a company car.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of SAS and other BI tools.
Are you ready to invest in your talent, along with LACO?
Than please apply and contact our recruitment team by email at Bianca.firstname.lastname@example.org