LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence (DI) company with over 30 years of experience.
As a LACO Junior SAS Consultant you are part of the biggest and most experienced SAS team in Belgium. In 1994, we were the first SAS partner in Belgium and today we remain the largest one.
There isn’t a better place to start your career as in the open and family minded culture of LACO. Where young people are surrounded by other starters but also by medior and senior colleagues who will inspire and guide you. Where fun and growth moments go hand in hand.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as loyalty, authenticity, commitment and willingness to outperform. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with LACO?
You? A big data daredevil that bridges the gap between IT/DI and business.
- As a graduate you will participate in a minimum 4 weeks training path for starters and an intensive coaching on the job.
- As you evolve in your role, you will work on data intelligence-projects, with main expertise in SAS technology. Growing in your seniority, you will be challenged to act as an advisor to build new and optimize existing solutions, leveraging on the experiences of our senior consultants.
- You will participate in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains from Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Quality, Data Integration, Visualization and Big Data in various industries including Insurance, Banking, Pharma, Utilities and Manufacturing.
- You have a strong affinity with Business & IT.
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French and English.
- You have very good analytical skills.
- You are creative and strive for excellence.
- You grab each opportunity to work with new technologies like AI, IoT, Machine Learning and best-of-breed programming languages like R, Python and Hadoop.
Nice to have:
- You hold a Bachelor or master’s degree in IT/ICT.
- You have knowledge of Data Intelligence, SQL and Relational Databases.
- A basic knowledge of BI tools such as SAS OR Microsoft BI, Tableau, QlikView play to your advantage.
- Working at the biggest Belgian data intelligence company with industry leading partners such as SAS and Microsoft.
- An intensive specific starter training path.
- A personal training plan to continuously develop your skills and know-how.
- The possibility to evolve in our company. No, you are not stuck in a box!
- A family company where we invest in the FUN-factor and were teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- A company culture with an open working environment and a team of colleagues dedicated to achieving brilliant results.
- Opportunities to be involved in Innovation tracks exploring new trends in data intelligence.
- An attractive salary package including excellent benefits like a company car and hospital insurance.
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!