LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence (DI) company with over 30 years of experience.
Over the years we have established a big footprint in the Belgian Insurance Industry. We are involved in data intelligence projects at 11 of the 15 most important Insurance companies in Belgium.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as loyalty, authenticity, commitment and willingness to outperform. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with LACO?
You? The conductor of the orchestra, with a successful DI project as the perfect symphony.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the execution of the assignments of all the stakeholders within the set criteria (time, budget, quality).
- Play a leading role as a Project Manager with multiple tasks encompassed in implementation and support of data intelligence applications.
- Based on your expertise, you make improvement proposals within the BI framework of the project.
- Build a good relationship with all stakeholders of the project.
- Anticipate possible problems in time by listing, estimating and escalating the risks and assumptions.
- Report on the progress and results of the project.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Project Manager BI.
- You are trilingual: French/Dutch/English.
- You have a good knowledge of at least one of the BI technologies preferably SAS and/or MSBI.
- You have a strong understanding of Agile methodology.
- You demonstrate a technical leadership ability with excellent communication skills.
- You are a self-starter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- You’re a team player who accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- A fascinating position with the possibility to evolve in our company. No, you are not stuck in a box!
- Working at the biggest Belgian data intelligence company with industry leading partners such as SAS and Microsoft.
- We coach, guide and motivate you in order to grow your sustainable career in data intelligence. In combination with plenty of training opportunities.
- A company culture with an open working environment and a team of colleagues dedicated to achieving brilliant results.
- An attractive salary package including excellent benefits like a company car and hospital insurance.
- A family atmosphere where we invest in the FUN-factor and were teaming and collaboration are key elements.
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!