LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence (DI) company with over 30 years of experience.
Over the years we have established a big footprint in the Belgian Insurance Industry. We are involved in data intelligence projects at 11 of the 15 most important Insurance companies in Belgium.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as loyalty, authenticity, commitment and willingness to outperform. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with LACO?
You? A big data daredevil that bridges the gap between IT/DI and business.
- Assist our clients in the technical architecture, design and the development of data intelligence solutions.
- Depending on your experience, you carry end-to-end responsibility.
- Gather and analyse reporting requirements.
- You have knowledge of BI Architecture.
- You have an expertise in using MS BI-tools such as:
- MS SQL Server Analysis Services; SSAS,
- MS SQL Server Integration Services; SSIS,
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services; SSRS,
- You have profound knowledge of T/SQL.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important.
- A fascinating position with the possibility to evolve in our company. No, you are not stuck in a box!
- Working at the biggest Belgian data intelligence company with industry leading partners such as Microsoft and SAS.
- We coach, guide and motivate you in order to grow your sustainable career in data intelligence. In combination with plenty of training opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various industries including Insurance, Banking, Pharma, Utilities and Manufacturing.
- A company culture with an open working environment and a team of colleagues dedicated to achieving brilliant results.
- An attractive salary package including excellent benefits like a company car and hospital insurance.
- A family atmosphere where we invest in the FUN-factor and were teaming and collaboration are key elements.
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!