LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence (DI) company with over 30 years of experience.
As a LACO Senior SAS Consultant you are part of the biggest and most experienced SAS team in Belgium. In 1994, we were the first SAS partner in Belgium and today we remain the largest one.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as loyalty, authenticity, commitment and willingness to outperform. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with LACO?
You? A big data daredevil that bridges the gap between IT/DI and business.
- Create, in an autonomous way, an effective and qualitative ETL flow from scratch.
- Contribute in the technical architecture, design and/or the development of data intelligence (DI) solutions.
- Participate in projects in a variety of domains from Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Data Quality, Data Integration and Big Data to Corporate Performance Management in various industries including Insurance, Banking, Pharma, Utilities and Manufacturing.
- Depending on your experience you would:
- Carry end-to-end responsibility;
- Act as an advisor and coach to optimize new and existing SAS DI solutions;
- Facilitate requirements through workshops;
- Monitor data loads;
- Tune performance on load process and long-time running mappings;
- Analyse workflow/session logs;
- Support the business with answers to technical and functional issues;
- Implement and maintain best practices in design and reusability.
- You have a proven work experience in using SAS Data Integration Studio.
- You have a strong understanding of coding in SAS.
- You hold a strong experience in BI development with practical involvement in implementations.
- You know how business process requirements lead to requirements for data integration and data quality.
- You have a good understanding of the Data Warehouse LifeCycle and its architecture.
- Knowledge in other SAS modules and other ETL tool is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English.
- You are customer focused and are communicative.
- You have good analytical skills, work accurately and are creative.
- You are a motivated team player and are able to work independently.
- Fully use – and grow – your SAS knowledge and skills at the biggest SAS Partner in Belgium.
- Opportunities to be involved in Innovation tracks exploring new trends in data intelligence.
- A company culture with an open working environment and a team of colleagues dedicated to achieving brilliant results.
- We coach, guide and motivate you in order to grow your sustainable career in data intelligence. In combination with plenty of training opportunities.
- A family atmosphere where we invest in the FUN-factor and were teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- An attractive salary package, fitting your seniority level and including excellent benefits like a company car and hospital insurance.
- The possibility to evolve in our company. No, you are not stuck in a box!
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!