LACO is a Belgian-based business and Data Intelligence company with over 35 years of experience.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as loyalty, authenticity, commitment and willingness to outperform. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results.
Are you ready to invest your talent along with LACO?
- Design and maintain the data models of the Datawarehouse.
- Understand business requirements.
- Collaborate with Business, Functional Analysts and Solution Architects.
- Build the conceptual model in collaboration with the different business stakeholders.
- Build the data models of the IT Data platform: Integration/Enterprise layer and DataMart’s.
- Setup and build (on existing) data modeling practice within the team.
- Share the knowledge within and outside the team proactively.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Conceptual, logical and physical modelling.
- Proven track with Datawarehouse modelling approaches: DataVault and Kimball or Inmon.
- Experience with Enterprise data model.
- Experience in an agile delivery environment.
- Experience with Data Modelling tools like: Sparks, Enterprise Architect, Erwin, Power Designers.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Team player, proven capacity to work in large teams.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- English Proficiency oral and written is a must, and capacity to participate in meetings in French and Dutch is strongly recommended.
Welcome to LACO!
We offer you a chance to work at the biggest Belgian data intelligence company. Thanks to our loyal clients we can offer a variety of projects where you will find your passion. You can participate in finding the project you love. We coach, guide and motivate you to develop your career in data intelligence. Next to our excellent on-boarding process, we have regular training sessions to keep you knowledge at a cutting edge level. Do you have an idea? We help you pursue your passion by offering ‘Innovation Vouchers’.
After work we have FUN! Next to events like our New Year Event and Family Day we have After Work Drinks, Sport Events and even a seminar abroad. On top of that we offer an attractive salary package including excellent benefits like a company car and hospital insurance.
Aiming for excellence is our goal, and we know you care about it too. This is why we recruit the best so you’re in great company. This team of colleagues will encourage you to achieve brilliant results. We offer stability with an individual approach by keeping our company small enough to care and big enough to be a market leader.
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!
Not ready to apply yet?
Be the first to receive our job opportunities
in your inbox