- As Cloud Architect in Microsoft you are responsible for designing and implementing cloud solutions that meet the specific needs of an organization.
- Designing and implementing cloud solutions: you will work closely with the organization to understand the specific requirements and designs and implements cloud solutions that meet the client’s needs. This may include migrating on-premise workloads to the cloud and integrating cloud services with existing IT infrastructure.
- Ensuring security and compliance: you are responsible for ensuring that the cloud solutions that are designed and implemented comply with relevant security and regulatory standards.
- Managing cloud architecture: you are responsible for managing the overall architecture of the cloud solution, including the hub and spoke and hybrid connections.
- Staying up-to-date with technology: you stay up-to-date with the latest cloud technologies and advancements in order to provide the organization with the best possible solutions.
- Providing technical leadership: you provide technical leadership to the organization, working with other IT professionals to ensure that the cloud solution is implemented and maintained effectively.
- Communicating with stakeholders: you have to be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, explaining complex technical concepts in a way that is easy to understand.
- Cost optimization: you are responsible for ensuring that the cloud solution is cost-effective and provides value for the organization.
- With a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, and a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in cloud solution architecture, you’ll bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table.
- Your strong technical background and proven certification in cloud services (Microsoft Azure, AZURE AD, EMS, AWS, Office 365, Google Cloud, etc.) make you the ideal candidate for this exciting role. You have a deep understanding of cloud computing architecture principles, including IT platforms, cloud-based delivery, network, security, back-up, and storage, and are well-versed in architectural concepts such as hub & spoke and hybrid connections.
- With hands-on experience in SOAP, REST, layered, event-driven, and (micro)service architectures, as well as scripting & automation skills (PowerShell, Script, Bash, Ansible, etc.), you’re well-equipped to tackle any project.
- Your working knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Linux, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows) and application platforms (App Service, AKS, Functions, etc.) combined with your expertise in networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS) make you an all-round cloud computing professional.
- You have an excellent understanding of the technology ecosystem (classical, big data, cloud) and are an excellent communicator, able to make complex cloud architecture concepts accessible to all parties, including non-technical colleagues.
- You’re a true team player, able to rally up the experts and work collaboratively, sharing your knowledge and passion for cloud computing.
- As a Cloud Architect, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects across various industries and to demonstrate your leadership skills.
- With fluent Dutch or French and English language skills, you’ll be able to connect with people from all walks of life.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various industries.
- In return for your expertise, you’ll receive an attractive salary package, including a company car, as well as excellent benefits and training opportunities to develop your knowledge and advance your career in the world of data intelligence.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to develop your knowledge and career in the world of data intelligence.
- Our LACO coaches will guide and motivate you, helping you to grow and build a sustainable career. Plus, at LACO, we believe in the fun-factor, and you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in innovation tracks that challenge and inspire you. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity – apply today!
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!
Not ready to apply yet?
Be the first to receive our job opportunities
in your inbox