LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence (DI) company with over 30 years of experience.
As a LACO SAS Administrator you are part of the biggest and most experienced SAS team in Belgium. In 1994 we were the first SAS Partner in Belgium and today we remain the largest one.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values such as loyalty, authenticity, commitment and willingness to outperform. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with LACO?
- Help with the administration, monitoring and maintenance of the SAS platform.
- Monitor and track SAS applications. It includes user management, security monitoring, and maintenance operations.
- Provide support (in the front line) in the event of a problem or failure of SAS applications.
- Install and manage new SAS versions.
- Manage and execute releases of SAS components and do job scheduling.
- You have at least 5 years experience with server and desktop administration, in addition to SAS software configuration, including metadata management.
- You have a good understanding of the hardware and software interactions in order to optimize the system settings that will drive out the best solution performance and ensure proper integration of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence tools.
- Your knowledge of the different SAS tools and their purpose is excellent.
- You have SAS programming experience coupled with proven skills in server and PC Hardware configuration.
- A fascinating position with the possibility to evolve in our company. No, you are not stuck in a box!
- Working at the biggest Belgian data intelligence company with industry leading partners such as SAS and Microsoft.
- We coach, guide and motivate you in order to grow your sustainable career in data intelligence. In combination with plenty of training opportunities.
- A company culture with an open working environment and a team of colleagues dedicated to achieving brilliant results.
- An attractive salary package including excellent benefits like a company car and hospital insurance.
- A family atmosphere where we invest in the FUN-factor and were teaming and collaboration are key elements.
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!
Not ready to apply yet?
Be the first to receive our job opportunities
in your inbox