Ready to be part of one of the most important pillars of our company?
At LACO, we believe in people, which is why recruitment is so very important to us.
- As talent hunter, you are the first point of contact for our future employees.
- You excel at finding the right candidates, spotting talent, and expanding your network in our niche market.
- You enthusiastically contact candidates and conduct the first interview and make sure to follow up on them afterward.
Don’t be afraid of LACO’s field of expertise; you don’t have to be a data wiz to perform this job. However, a natural interest in the sector and the willingness to learn more about it will get you one foot in the door.
Looking for more? We’ve got you covered:
- Participate in the onboarding and match new candidates’ skills to client opportunities.
- Be part of employer branding projects and recruitment initiatives.
- Act as the point of contact at trade fair booths.
In short, you will be able to make a big difference in our department!
If recruitment really gives you a major adrenaline rush and you want to make this your specialization, don’t let a lack of experience hold you back. We’re open to both experts and those with less experience.
- You are results-oriented and eager to participate in the growth of a dynamic data intelligence consulting company.
- Your drive knows no bounds and you can use your finely honed people skills to directly pinpoint matches within LACO.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You share LACO’s values: loyalty, authenticity, commitment, and going above and beyond.
- A competitive salary package with extensive fringe benefits.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself through internal and external training courses.
- Personal coaching.
- Fun! You’ll be invited to different employee events throughout the year. And yes… trips abroad are also included!
- Very good work/life balance, with the ability to partially work remotely.
- Modern working environment and an open-minded team.
- You’ll be surrounded by innovation and you’ll learn the basics of the future within A.I.
- You’ll join a company with an authentic family mindset that has been operating in Belgium for over 35 years.
LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence company with more than 35 years of experience.
With 120 expert consultants, we advise, coach and assist our clients in the definition and implementation of their data strategy, governance, processes and platform, leveraging the full power of the data and treating, and positioning data as a core asset in the organization.
People love to work at LACO thanks to our close, personal approach, accessible management, and team spirit. We combine this with high standards, professional challenges, and development opportunities, all supported by training and coaching.
Are you the talent we are looking for?
Join our Talent Acquisition Team and help shape the future of LACO.
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!
Not ready to apply yet?
Be the first to receive our job opportunities
in your inbox