The reliable data partner
in your digital transformation
LACO is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence company with over 30 years of experience. Way back in 1994, we were the first SAS partner in Belgium. Today we are still the largest and most experienced partner. Since 2006, we have successfully expanded with a second entity to Microsoft BI. Our third practice specializes in data governance and advanced analytics also covering some best-of-breed technologies like R, Python and Hadoop. Today, our team of over 110 consultants is dedicated to helping businesses in a wide variety of industries to leverage the untapped power of data and navigate the digital realm.
What LACO does and how we do it
- We guide you to unlock your full potential by setting up an actionable data strategy that results in a sustainable architecture in line with your organization’s long-term needs.
- We strengthen you to conquer short-, mid- and long-term challenges through innovative solutions.
- We focus on reliable, business-driven results, rather than cost-inefficient innovation fancies.
- We maintain an end-to-end approach, including change management and user training.
- We avoid never-ending projects but work on agile, actionable projects delivering long-term business added value.
How we work:
a philosophy of partnerships
Our clients are our partners.
But what does that mean, exactly?
- we provide full transparency in our commitment to create added value for your company,
- we aim to be the first company that comes to mind when you think about data intelligence (DI),
- we strive to exceed your expectations in terms of the quality we deliver,
- we go the extra mile to make your project a success,
- we help you overcome any challenges you’re facing.
What do we want in return?
That you are committed to taking on those challenges and are transparent about your ambitions. That you are ready to step into a mutual partnership based on trust and understanding, with the sole aim of increasing added value.
If you step into this partnership with us…
…you will find in us a valuable companion to navigating the digital world. Not by pushing our offering and promising the moon, but by helping you get your basics right and providing fertile ground for the innovation you need. We will bring you artificial intelligence, machine learning, bots, etc. but in a secure way, not just for the sake of doing it.
The companies who engage in DI today will be leading tomorrow. Those who don’t are bound to trail behind. Act now. Act sustainably.
Meet the LACO team
Who are we? A team of over 110 experienced consultants and professionals, passionate about turning data into insights. Nice to meet you!
The leadership team
Coming from vastly different backgrounds, LACO’s leadership team is a dynamic unit approaching challenges in a unique and flexible way.
Solange De Bondt
Having been a part of LACO for over 30 years, Solange is not your typical HR director. With her vast experience as an IT consultant, she bridges the gap between growing the business and enabling personal and professional growth for all members of the LACO family. As an established value in the management team, she keeps a close eye on the company’s DNA and humanity in a fast-paced environment.
“My mission as a member of the leadership team is to enable LACO and everyone who works here to grow to his or her full potential”
According to Steven, the three cornerstones of a successful business are a sustainable cultural balance for/with your proper assets, a dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, and a relentless focus on accelerating time to market. His insights drive operations at LACO and its ca. 110 consultants forward on a continuous quest for excellence.
“The unique dynamic with the other members of the leadership team is key to my mission of establishing a working environment centered on innovation.”
With over 20 years of experience in consultancy and advisory, Fabrice keeps a firm eye on the broader picture and matches long-term goals with solutions. His passion for balancing business and IT and his commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction are at the core of LACO’s identity.
“The team is more important than the individual, but the right individuals in good balance makes the team great.”
business at its core
Even today, LACO is still very much a family business, owned by founder Hubert Meersmans and Willem Compernolle. From the very beginning, over thirty years ago, LACO was founded as a Belgian company providing excellent IT and data services. Today, the same commitment to greatness is what still drives the organization and its people.