As part of our solid growth plans, we are looking for a Campaign Analyst to strengthen and expand our Business Intelligence team. The Campaign and Targeting Analyst develops the right campaign for client on the right time and channel.
Keywords: Marketing, CRM, BI, Customer Intelligence, SQL, Unica, Campaign management.
• You’re the contact and technical support for a campaign in an end- to-end approach:you are responsible for analysis, targeting & evaluation
• You analyze the technical and functional impact of the business specifications and you advise the business
• You challenge the business and the context of the campaign on a conceptual level.
• Implementation and targeting is done in SQL, relational databases, SAS
• You’re responsible for the full technical implementation and testing of your campaign
• For the implementation you use every technique that is available:SAS, spotfire, SQL, mainframe applications, …
• For the collaboration with the campaign manager you have a strong knowledge of marketing and CRM methodologies(customer journey, evaluations, control groups, ab testing, retargeting, behavioral targeting, etc…)
• Bachelor or Masters’ degree: Marketing with IT/ IT with Marketing/ equal
• Professional experience as a DWH/BI consultant is considered as a plus
• Fluent in Dutch/English or French/English
• Good communication and influencing skills
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt within a technical environment
• Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
A stable company with over 30 years’ experience in Data Analysis.
A family company where fun, teaming and collaboration are key elements.
An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits,
combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence.
please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to this specific position.