- Join a team of data experts as a Data Analyst and help drive the success of critical projects! You will collaborate with and support the BI Functional Analyst in validating the functional and technical analysis, and contribute to the definition of data, ensuring its quality and accessibility.
- With a passion for data, you will evaluate available data in source systems and perform data profiling to uncover valuable insights. You will query source data, analyse, and interpret the results, and perform ad-hoc analysis to support end-users, functional analysts, and developers.
- With a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or a related field, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in business/data intelligence, you have the skills and expertise to make an impact.
- You have a strong understanding of SQL, Python and experience with direct querying and have used reporting tools such as Power BI and Qlik Sense to present the results of your data analysis.
- You understand the importance of a data catalogue and naming conventions and have experience working with database models of source systems.
- With a passion for data and data quality, you possess an analytical mind and a proactive attitude.
- You are an excellent communicator and fluent in English, and are eager to bring your skills and expertise to a dynamic team.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various industries.
- In return for your expertise, you will receive an attractive salary package, including a company car, as well as excellent benefits and training opportunities to develop your knowledge and advance your career in the world of data intelligence.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to develop your knowledge and career in the world of data intelligence.
- Our LACO coaches will guide and motivate you, helping you to grow and build a sustainable career. Plus, at LACO, we believe in the fun-factor, and you’ll be involved in innovation tracks that challenge and inspire you. Do not miss this exciting opportunity – apply today!
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!
Not ready to apply yet?
Be the first to receive our job opportunities
in your inbox