You? The important part of the operationalization of the client data governance program
As a Data Governance Analyst, you will use your expertise to determine the needs for data governance, integrity, quality and audit functions. You will also drive to develop new data governance guidelines.
- You participate in meetings, workshops, and interviews (as necessary) with business and IT stakeholders to understand strategy and requirements.
- You collect and analyse the project’s data governance requirements from meetings, research, and relevant documents, and transfer the same knowledge to the project team.
- You identify requirements for data governance, integrity, quality and audit functions; including driving and developing new data governance guidelines.
- You provide quality assurance of all data governance operationalization deliverables.
- You facilitate required interactions and meeting sessions and support overall logistics.
- You support and conduct client personnel training sessions as needed.
- You prepare presentations and deliverables.
- You support the development of project deliverables, synthesize findings and integrate them into strategic-level deliverables.
- You document and analyze results from meetings, researches and review relevant documents.
- You capture and document business, functional and technical requirements.
- You file all project artifacts and deliverables and maintains document inventory.
- You work on tasks as directed by the Data Governance Lead.
- You coordinate the scheduling of meetings and develops, distribute and store project artifacts, work papers and deliverables.
- You have a first successful experience as a Business or Data Governance Analyst within a complex organisation and a data intelligence department.
- You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- You have a strong affinity with Business & IT.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You have experience in business analysis: gathering data, synthesizing information, forming insights and providing feedback.
- You are able to present complex information in a simplified way to facilitate understanding and the ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- You have strong communication and excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- You have strong writing skills, ability to produce well-structured presentations and deliverable documents and convincing presentation skills.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- You have knowledge and hands-on experience in data governance.
- Adaptability, to join different project teams and be able to hit the ground running.
- You must be able to develop relationships across the organization, working cross functionally to get results.
- You easily facilitate discussions between groups of people.
Nice to haves:
- You are able to create professional PowerPoint presentations.
- You have an understanding of the different building blocks of a ‘data’ platform (ETL, data quality, data profiling, data modelling, data visualization…) and roles like DPO, Data Steward,…
- You have experience with Data Governance tools like Collibra, Purview, ASG, Informatica or Data 360.
- You are familiar with data management and analytical tools.
- You are able to lead assessment of data governance maturity current state.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various industries.
- In return for your expertise, you’ll receive an attractive salary package, including a company car, as well as excellent benefits and training opportunities to develop your knowledge and advance your career in the world of data intelligence.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to develop your knowledge and career in the world of data intelligence.
- Our LACO coaches will guide and motivate you, helping you to grow and build a sustainable career. Plus, at LACO, we believe in the fun-factor, and you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in innovation tracks that challenge and inspire you. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity – apply today!
Apply in 5 steps!
Expect a call
Let’s talk! How can we help each other?
Time to get acquainted. We’ll dive deeper into your specific skills and expertise, and you’ll get the opportunity to ask us anything about how we work and what life is like at LACO.
Our second date
Things are getting serious. Time to meet our HR Director, Solange De Bondt. During a friendly talk, we’ll explore your motivations and what we can mean for each other. If you’re an experienced consultant, we’ll gauge your current skill level and experience. This will also allow us to start drafting a career path and the appropriate guidance to maximize your growth.
This step also consists of an in-depth interview with a senior manager and an expert consultant, integrating you in the LACO culture and valorizing your expertise in depth.
An offer you can’t refuse
Next up: getting down to the nitty-gritty. We’ll make you an offer that’s tailored to your needs and expectations, along with a personal onboarding plan. Welcome to the family!
Before your first day
After you’ve signed your contract, you’ll receive your onboarding plan. This will give you a clear idea of what to expect during your first days.
We look forward to having you with us!
Not ready to apply yet?
Be the first to receive our job opportunities
in your inbox